Interactive Online Writing Workshop
This course is open and FREE to the residents of Bowen Island.
Do you love writing? Do you want to expand and develop your writing skills? Are you interested in getting constructive feedback about your writing?
Join me for this fun, interactive and free, three-part writing course presented online through Zoom.
Here’s what you’ll accomplish in each session:
- Complete short writing exercises in real time online
- Share your writing with the other participants (but only if you want to—no pressure!)
- Participate in an interactive presentation on a range of writing topics including (but not limited to!):
- Character Development
- Publishing Options
- Receive worksheets and other materials to help you develop your writing skills
- Optional: Connect with me and receive individual feedback about a specific writing project in a one-on-one session
- Tuesday, July 7 from 2 pm to 4 pm
- Tuesday, July 14 from 2 pm to 4 pm
- Tuesday, July 21 from 2 pm to 4 pm
- Thursday, July 9 from 7 pm to 9 pm
- Thursday, July 16 from 7 pm to 9 pm
- Thursday, July 23 from 7 pm to 9 pm
Deadline for enrollment: July 2, 2020
Please email me at email@example.com to sign up. Enrollment is limited, so don't wait!
Funding for this free course is provided through a Responsive Neighbourhood Small Grant from