Welcome to My Affiliate Disclosure page!
In order to comply with laws, bloggers must disclose to readers their practices and affiliates:
This blog is written and edited solely by me, Carol M. Cram. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
Currently, the site’s primary form of making money is via affiliate links.
The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites, and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for posts or advertisements, she always gives honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
The Carol M. Cram website does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.
- I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- I may use Google Adsense to earn a small income per site visit and page click.
- I am a participant in the Booking.com Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to booking.com and affiliated sites.
- I am a participant of other affiliate programs including, but not limited to: Pro Writing Aid, and CJ Publisher.
- I am a participant of A Self Guru’s Affiliate Program for legal bundles, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Karta/A Self Guru and affiliated sites.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.